ST 115 Digital Desoldering Station with SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor
Fully Programmable, with Digital Processor and LED Display
PACE's ST 115 features simplified interface with digital display and soft buttons, just
push the arrow keys up or down to change temperature from 500-850°F (260-454°C)
The most popular of PACE's single channel Desoldering Stations, the ST 115 features a digital LED display and keypad which is fully programmable with a host of advanced capabilities not found anywhere on similarly priced systems. Standard features include: Digital Display; IntelliHeat Control; Temperature Setback & Auto-Off; Password Lockout; Definable Operating Temperature Range and much more. Completely self-contained, there is no shop-air required ... just plug it in, and you're ready to repair! Adjustable and accurate temperature control ensures that operators are not locked into a single temperature. Compare against Metcal, Easy Braid or Thermaltronics, which require separate (and expensive) tips to be purchased for each temperature desired!
Incorporating PACE's famous no-clog SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor Desoldering Handpiece (see video at right), the system comes standard with PACE's patented SNAPVAC desoldering technology to ensure quick, clean removal of solder from any through-hole joint. The Hi-Flo pump is so powerful that you won't lose vacuum in continuous use applications when removing residual/excess solder from surface mount or BGA pads. A high resolution pressure control valve delivers the widest range of adjustable airflow available on the market today. So if you're using the optional TJ-85 ThermoJet Hot Air Pencil to reflow a PLCC or an 0201 resistor, you always have the precise level of control that you need to get the job done right! The heavy-duty, durable metal housing ensures years of service and the sloped face of the front panel is a standard feature for ease of use. But the ST 115 is far more than a desoldering station. Its functionality can be easily expanded by adding any one of seven optional IntelliHeat compatible handpieces including TD-100, MT-100, TJ-70, TJ-85, TT-65, TP-100, and PS-90.
SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor: A Better Way to Desolder
PACE revolutionized the electronics industry in the 60's by creating the first self-contained continuous vacuum desoldering system. Now PACE has taken the best desoldering handpiece on the planet and made it better! The SX-100 Solder Extractor has been improved so that is does not clog! The modular heater has been re-engineered to transfer heat better through the length of new SX-100 Tips. SX-100 Desolder Tips will not clog because the isolated hot solder path is designed to stay well above solder melt temperature, preventing even Lead-Free solder from solidifying.
PACE has taken the best desoldering handpiece on the planet and made it better!
Designed for high volume desoldering operations, the SX-100 features an environmentally friendly/disposable collection chamber to maximize productivity. When the filter is full, just pull out the chamber, pop out the old filter and replace with a new one - all within 15 seconds! If you prefer, the SX-100 can also be used with a re-cleanable glass chamber (included). Optional 2 and 4-sided Pik-Tips allow safe, rapid reflow and removal of a wide variety of TSOP's, QFP's and Flatpacks. Pik-Tips are designed to reflow all the leads on the component simultaneously and incorporate a unique vacuum pick. Once reflowed, the vacuum is activated and the component is lifted off the PCB.
Easily Expands to Increase Capabilities!
The ST 115 is far more than a desoldering station. Its functionality can be easily expanded by adding any one of 8 IntelliHeat compatible handpieces including:
1.) SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor Desoldering Handpiece (comes with ST-115) 2.) TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridge Soldering Iron (optional) 3.) MT-100 MiniTweez Micro Tweezer (optional) 4.) TJ-70 ThermoJet Hot Air Handpiece (optional) 5.) PS-90 High Capacity Soldering Iron (optional) 6.) TP-100 ThermoPik (optional) 7.) TT-65 ThermoTweez Thermal Tweezer (optional) and 8.) TJ-85 ThermoJet Hot Air Pencil (optional).
- IntelliHeat Control Technology
- Includes SX-100 No-Clog Sodr-X-Tractor Desoldering Handpiece
- Adjustable and accurate temperature control ensures that operators are not locked into a single temperature
- Digital LED Display with keypad entry
- Temperature Setback & Auto-Off increases tip-life, saves energy
- Password Lockout
- Definable Operating Temperature Range
- Tip & Tool Stand with Sponge, Stay-Moist Well, non-abrasive Brass Wool to clean oxidation from tip, holds up to 6 tips
- Completely ESD/EOS safe; includes ESD Grounding jack
- Dual Purpose Vacuum/Pressure Pump includes patented Snap-Vac technology
- High Resolution Pressure Control for hot air soldering/heat shrinking capabilities
- Durable aluminum extrusion housing incorporates "T-Slots" for mounting
- Completely self-contained, no shop-air needed, just plug it in!
- Expand capabilities with 7 optional IntelliHeat handpieces: MT-100 MiniTweez, TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridge Iron, TJ-70 ThermoJet, TJ-85 ThermoJet Pencil, TT-65 ThermoTweez, TP-100 ThermoPik & PS-90 Soldering Iron!
- Power Requirements97-127 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 Watts Max/197-253 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 Watts Max
- ControlLED Display
- Control TechnologyIntelliHeat
- Tip to Ground Resistance2 ohms or less
- Temperature AccuracyMeets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
- Absolute Temperature Stability° 1.1°C (° 2 °F) at idle tip temp.
- Temperature RangeTip Heater Compatible Handpieces = 205° to 454°C (400° to 850°F) Nominal
SensaTemp Compatible Handpieces = 176°(Dial)or 37°C (Digital Display) to 482°C (350°(dial)or 100° (Digital Display) to 900°F) Nominal
- System Can be CalibratedYes
- Vacuum/Pressure Source TypeSelf Contained Pump
- Vacuum Rise Time150 ms Average
- Vacuum (Nominal)20 in Hg Max
- Flow Control ValveHigh Precision Needle Valve
- Pressure (Nominal)18 p.s.i.
- Air Flow (Nominal)8 slpm Max