WJS 100 High Power Soldering Station with TD-100 Iron
Maximum Power Output for High Thermal Mass PCBs
Do you repair thick multi-layer printed circuit boards that are connected to metal ground planes? Avionics modules that are designed to dissipate heat? Heat-sinking pcb's utilizing lead-free alloys that seem to require a blow-torch to solder effectively? Then the WJS 100 High Power Soldering Station is for you! The WJS 100 Soldering System has nearly twice the maximum power output to make easy work of your most challenging, high thermal mass applications.
Fully Programmable, Loaded with Features
The WJS 100 features simplified interface with digital display and soft buttons, just
push the arrow keys up or down to change temperature from 500-850°F (260-454°C)
The WJS 100 is fully programmable, loaded with features (Temperature Setback & Auto-Off; Password Lockout, Temperature Range setting and more), and incorporates PACE’s exclusive IntelliHeat™ Control Technology. The unit can be upgraded by adding the optional Instant Setback Cubby which places the iron into Setback Mode after 45 seconds of non-use. This significantly extends tip life, especially when working with lead-free solders (see WJS 100 with Instant Setback Cubby). And you can use the optionally available MT-100 MiniTweez Surface Mount Rework Tweezer with the WJS 100 with its new WJS High performance tweezer tips, part numbers 1128-1001-P1 through 1128-1011-P1.
Inexpensive Tip-Heater Cartridges Deliver 120 Watts of Pure Power!
Gold Series Tips deliver heat when you need it!
WJS 100 uses inexpensive (about $12 US) Gold Series Tip Heater Cartridges that deliver 120 watts of pure, high performance power! These gold ended tip-heater cartridges are uniquely engineered to deliver maximum heat through-put to the work and increase productivity while allowing you to solder at safer, lower temperatures—even with lead-free solder. The WJS 100 comes standard with a special anniversary edition of PACE’s renowned TD-100 Tip-Heater Cartridge Soldering Iron, considered by many to be the most comfortable soldering handle available. For a selection of WJS 100 "1128-Series" tips, please click HERE.
- Nearly twice the maximum power output increases performance and through-put at safer, lower temperatures - even on the heaviest loads!
- Lowest cost of ownership: Single point WJS Tip-Heater Cartridges cost approximately $12 (US). Compare that to the much higher prices of Hakko, Metcal, Easy Braid and JBC tips!
- Quick Change Tips can be changed in seconds without tools, and most tips heat up within 10 seconds flat!
- Adjustable and accurate temperature control ensures that operators are not locked into a single temperature. Compare Metcal, Easy Braid or Thermaltronics, which require separate (expensive) tips to be purchased for each temperature desired!
- Instantaneous Load Sensing and On-Demand Power: Thermal demand is continuously monitored and the heater responds immediately by providing power to meet the demand from the work, without overshoot.
- IntelliHeat Control Technology
- Tip and Tool Stand with Sponge & Stay-Moist Well, non-abrasive Brass Wool to clean oxidation from tip and holds 6 tips
- Optional Instant Set-Back Cubby available for extending tip life
- Completely ESD/EOS safe; ESD Grounding jack
- Durable aluminum extrusion housing incorporates "T-Slots" for mounting
- Capabilities can be expanded by addition of optional MT-100 MiniTweez Surface Mount Rework Tweezer
- Can be mounted under bench or shelf with optional Bracket pn 1321-0609-P1 Stackable
- PACE’s Exclusive IntelliHeat™ Control Technology.
- Fully programmable, digital processor, LED display and keypad.
- Password lockout guarantees your process integrity.
- Temp Setback and Auto-Off helps to maximize tip life and saves on power costs.
- Definable Operating Temperature Range via “Hi” and “Low” Setting.
- Nearly twice the maximum power output increases productivity at safer, lower temperatures - even on the heaviest loads.
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Power Requirements97-127 VAC, 50/60Hz, 90 Watts Max/197-253 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 Watts Max
- Control InterfaceLED Display, 3 Buttons and fully programmable menu
- Control TechnologyIntelliHeat
- Temperature AccuracyMeets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
- Absolute Temperature Stability1.1°C (° 2 °F) at idle tip temp.
- Temperature Range 205° to 454°C (400° to 850°F) Nominal
- System Can be CalibratedYes
- Tips1128 Series Tips Only
- HandpieceCommemorative 50th Anniversary TD-100
- Tip to Ground Resistance2 ohms or less