ST 25 Soldering Station with PS-90 High Capacity Soldering Iron
Rugged, Durable & Economical Soldering System with SensaTemp Control
There are no complicated controls to worry about with PACE's ST 25 ... just
turn a dial to the temperature you need and you're ready to solder!
The ST 25 is an economical, yet ruggedized soldering system with simplified dial control featuring SensaTemp closed loop temperature technology. Designed for ease of use, there is no programming or complicated controls to worry about ... just turn a dial to the temperature you need and you're ready to solder. A color-coded diode tells you when you've hit the target temperature.
SensaTemp maximizes heat delievery at safe, low temperatures resulting in unparalleled temperature accuracy and stability to meet the most stringent military and commercial standards.
High Capacity PS-90 Soldering Iron uses Economical Tips!
The ST 25 is equipped with the venerable PS-90 Universal Soldering Iron, used on such legendary PACE systems as the MBT 250 and PRC 2000. The PS-90 is excellent for general purpose and heavy-duty soldering and SMT rework operations where high thermal capacity and flexibility are required. The Iron provides a wide range of SMD and Thru-Hole installation and removal capability as well as unsurpassed thermal performance on heavy, multilayer Thru-Hole assemblies at safe, lower working temperatures. A variety of 3/16" shank, quick change Thru-Hole and SMD tips, for chip components, SOT's, SOIC's and other components, are available (supplied separately). And at about $7 each, long-lasting PS-90 Tips are very inexpensive! Operators are not locked into a single temperature like Metcal, Easy Braid or Thermaltronics, which require a separate (and very expensive) tip to be purchased for each temperature desired!
- SensaTemp Control Technology
- Simplified analog temperature dial with C°/F° Temperature Scales
- Temperature Adjustment Lockout
- Tip & Tool Stand with Sponge, Stay-Moist Well, non-abrasive Brass Wool to clean oxidation from tip, holds up to 6 tips
- Completely ESD/EOS safe; ESD Grounding jack
- Auto-Off Safety System
- Durable aluminum extrusion housing incorporates "T-Slots" for mounting
- Optional TT-65 ThermoTweez Surface Mount Removal Tweezer available (SensaTemp version only)
- Can be mounted under bench or shelf with optional Bracket pn 1321-0609-P1
- ST 25 and its parts and tips are available via NSN
- Analog (dial) control
- °C/°F on dial display
- Temperature lockout
- Tip to ground resistance2 ohms or less
- Temperature stability° 1.1°C (° 2 °F) at idle tip temp.
- Absolute Temperature StabilityMeets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
- Tip Temperature Range204° to 454°C (400° to 850°F) nominal