PH 100 Low Profile Infrared PCB Preheater
Rapid, Safe Soldering or Desoldering on High Mass, Heat-Sinking Assemblies
Do you repair thick multilayer printed circuit boards that are connected to metal ground planes? Avionics modules that are designed to dissipate heat? Heat-sinking pcb's utilizing lead-free alloys that seem to require a blow-torch to solder effectively? Then the PH 100 PCB Preheater is for you! The PACE PH 100 is a high powered (1600W), non-contact infrared (IR) underheating system with an ergonomic, low-profile design which permits operators to safely pre-heat PCB’s for fast, efficient soldering, rework or repair, even on the highest mass, thermally challenging, lead-free PCB’s.
Why Use Bottom-Side Preheat?
- Promotes rapid solder reflow while preventing heat damage and thermal stress or shock
- Ensures homogenous temperatures across package/PCB
- Decreases warping & maintains planarity of the rework site
- Reduces top-side temperature and dwell-time requirements
- Increases soldering iron tip-life by allowing lower tip temperatures